THE GOOD FOOD & WINE COMPANY
Buying a hand-made, artisan product feeds the local economy!
Our Corporate Hampers are not just for Christmas. They are for the whole year!!
The Good Food and Wine Company makes bespoke, personalised, artisan hampers, boxes & crates for corporate customers for use as memorable marketing gifts to clients, staff and during events and exhibitions.
Our bespoke artisan Corporate Gift Hampers, boxes and crates are used by our customers to market themselves to new and existing clients, staff and at events.
- The brand was established in 2012 by Nicholas and Michelle Lestas to offer quality, locally produced artisan gift Hampers, boxes & crates to corporate clients wanting to provide a special gift to customers & staff.
- High quality, VFM & sustainability have ensured 14 Great Taste Awards & 4 Irish Quality Food & drink awards.
- The company has a bespoke 2,700sqft corporate development kitchen, 5 artisan incubation units, a cookery school and drop shipping production facility, based at Glenstall Enterprise Hub in Ballymoney /Coleraine.
- Our Corporate customers include:
- Major Banks,
- National Telecommunications companies,
- Major Arenas and Exhibition Centers around the UK,
- Sporting Events and Stadiums,
- Pharmaceutical and Engineering companies,
- Television Production companies,
- Universities and Colleges
- Estate Agents, Financial Brokers, Mortgage Lenders
- Industrial Equipment and Car Sales
- Many hundreds of SME’s and private clients
- Our bespoke artisan Corporate Gift Hampers, boxes and crates are used by our customers to market themselves to new and existing clients, staff and at events.
Addressing a Corporate Customer Problem
Our Corporate Customers require a marketing solution to get their message to their existing and new clients, staff and their industry. Our locally produced, artisan gift hampers, boxes and crates offer a memorable vehicle to ensure the message they want to put across is welcomed and remembered by everyone that receives it.
We have over 45 individual artisan food products including jams/chutneys; chocolates; juices; biscuits; wine/beers; tea/coffees; herbs/spices and sweets.
- Large Corporates with ongoing marketing campaigns for their customers, prospective clients and staff.
- Any business with a staff or customer incentive scheme.
- SME’s & private online buyers of hamper gifts delivered to the recipient with bespoke personalised.
Providing corporate and online gifts that are tailored to your need and price range from concept to door.
Our model is to build on the current corporate “drop shipping” market as well as a focus on High Growth Ecommerce sales. All through our factory facility.
Personal Working Relationships
We are happy to work on an individual basis with every corporate client to ensure their business needs are met. This includes:-
- Including bespoke literature and additional personalised gifts into the hampers we send out.
- Timing our delivery to coincide with a specific event or anniversary
- Providing individual and personalised messages for each hamper as required.
- Branding the hamper with a client logo
- Dressing the hamper in the client corporate colours
- Imprinting client logos on chocolate disks
- Providing client branded hampers and gift boxes for use in competitions, raffle’s and charity events
- Providing small give away bespoke personal branded products at events & exhibitions
- For one of our clients we even engraved the bottles of Bushmills with their logo
We are the first company across the UK/Ireland to provide artisan products UNDER ONE BRAND, with a PERSONALISED corporate, promotional and eCommerce solution.
We want to TAILOR MAKE our gift hampers, boxes and crates, to your company message and use them to promote your company to your existing and new clients. OR use them as a staff incentive or at a corporate marketing event to showcase what you do. Buying our hampers makes good business sense as it reflects YOUR partnership with YOUR community.